Have you been wondering if you need to invest in a professionally designed website? Scratching your head and asking yourself, why investing in a good website pays off? Or IF it pays off? You are not alone; it is the million dollar question in today's web-driven world. Whether you currently sell items online, or you think your product is not sellable online, you should have a website for your business that generates a very positive first impression. "Distinct or Extinct" is a mantra of Tom Peters, business author and speaker, while another industry observer took it one step further by adding a timeline and saying that companies not selling through the internet or via a website by 2017 would probably become extinct in our new economy.
Overall, the internet has leveled the playing field when it comes to competition, but the advantages of investing in a well designed, easy to navigate website that has all the back end bells and whistles to work from mobile devices and be recognized (if not loved) by Google will pay off in ways that will maintain your business today and establish it for the future.
Advantages of Professionally Designed Website:
- Establishes your business' image (brand) and professionalism - people will not take your business seriously if you do not have a web presence OR if you have a crummy website that looks like it was built by your cousin in 1998. Did you know that 78% of consumers will check out your business online before becoming a customer?
- Ability to do business 24/7 - online shops are open 24 hours a day, year round, even when your business is closed, you can still make sales. Some of my best shopping and biggest purchase decisions are made after 9 pm at night while browsing from my mobile phone!
- A world-wide presence - your physical brick and mortar location is not an issue, customers can find you wherever you open your door for business.
- Save time and money - a website can take the place of printed materials. Your products and services are easily and quickly updated, saving operation costs, time and risk of outdated materials.
- Attract new business - the internet has opened up a whole new set of marketing strategies and data tracking opportunities. Experts can help you capitalize on social media integration and search engine optimization to get your business on the map.
- Streamline customer support - just by having a FAQs page or blog on your website will answer and solve many customer questions so your staff doesn't have to.
- Generate revenue with less staff - according to Gartner Research, thirty percent of small businesses with a web presence and fewer than 20 employees now generate more than 25% of their revenue online.
The internet is the perfect venue for today's business, and to take advantage of that opportunity you need a well designed, professional website tailored to your business culture. According to AMR Research more than 1.3$ trillion of goods and services will flow through B2B marketplaces. That statement alone answers the question " why investing in a good website pays off." If you want to "get noticed" and "be remembered" contact us and we will meet your unique goals and exceed your expectations. And here's the icing on the cake - building a new website with all the functionality and features you need will probably cost much less than you think if you work with us at Alternative Advertising. Let us know if you'd like to talk to some of our clients to see how we've helped them!